In the year twennnty, twennnnty....okay, the real song is 2525, but it seems fitting and it's creepy. So far 2020 has been, uhhhh....interesting? surreal? unprecedented? All of these adjectives could also be used to describe Chad's reaction of my knowing the song "In the Year 2525."
So as of today, we've been out of school for five days and will continue to be...until April 8, as of now, but that seems optimistic. In January, my brother texted me from China, telling me he was there for business and would keep me updated on his health and safety because of the Coronavirus that was just getting started like wild fire there. Fast forward....here we are:
**on orders from the governor to 'stay at home,' unless going to the grocery store, doctor, or pharmacy.
**completing day five of home schooling our own children (which by the way is equally painful for teachers AND students, at least under THIS roof)
**sports all canceled indefinitely
**in our home, with just us, in lots of elastic and hoodies, watching a lot of prime video, Netflix, and reading lots of books
**getting ready to kick our home renovation timeline up a notch.
So, might as well work on this blog situation that has been less than stream lined. I'll spare you the details, but I'm unable to access my original blog as an author, which means I can't download any pics from it. (EXTREMELY sad, sad face). Before, my delusional self would attempt to start where I left off and "catch up." I'm jaded now. I know even the author is incapable of Keepin' Up with the Kutschers, and it's okay because I have so many other blessings that need my time and attention, and I'm so grateful for all of them.
So from here on out, this is the Revival. And this will be a much more selective attempt to publish and conserve all our family happenings.
Thanks a lot, Corona Virus.
So as of today, we've been out of school for five days and will continue to be...until April 8, as of now, but that seems optimistic. In January, my brother texted me from China, telling me he was there for business and would keep me updated on his health and safety because of the Coronavirus that was just getting started like wild fire there. Fast forward....here we are:
**on orders from the governor to 'stay at home,' unless going to the grocery store, doctor, or pharmacy.
**completing day five of home schooling our own children (which by the way is equally painful for teachers AND students, at least under THIS roof)
**sports all canceled indefinitely
**in our home, with just us, in lots of elastic and hoodies, watching a lot of prime video, Netflix, and reading lots of books
**getting ready to kick our home renovation timeline up a notch.
So, might as well work on this blog situation that has been less than stream lined. I'll spare you the details, but I'm unable to access my original blog as an author, which means I can't download any pics from it. (EXTREMELY sad, sad face). Before, my delusional self would attempt to start where I left off and "catch up." I'm jaded now. I know even the author is incapable of Keepin' Up with the Kutschers, and it's okay because I have so many other blessings that need my time and attention, and I'm so grateful for all of them.
So from here on out, this is the Revival. And this will be a much more selective attempt to publish and conserve all our family happenings.
Thanks a lot, Corona Virus.

Comments
Post a Comment